In Search of Excellence
One of the all time classic training films.
Motivate your employees to be more innovative, responsive and committed than ever before! In this intriguing and inspiring case study based program, Tom Peters is your host and guide for a far-ranging, behind-the-scenes investigation of phenomenally successful organizations.
In the boardrooms, think tanks and training centers of a wide range of the world's best-run companies, you'll see how "Quality" and "Customer Service" have truly become a way of life.
- At Disney World, you'll witness the hard work that goes into guiding and training a staff to understand that a commitment to quality and customer care is vital for success.
- At Stew Leonard's Dairy, you will see how a passion for customers is translated into huge business success.
- On a visit to Apple Computers, you'll witness the birth of the Macintosh and watch as Steve Jobs leads his development team.
- You'll see how 3M encourages new product development by treating every manager as an entrepreneur.
- At Dana Corporation, you'll see a factory manager meeting the challenge of increasing productivity through consultation rather than confrontation.
- At North American Tool & Die, you'll watch Tom Melohn motivate his people to work for "no rejects."
- Moving to McDonald's you'll watch staff being rewarded and encouraged to strive for perfection.
- At IBM's Golden Circle retreat, you'll listen in as the legendary Buck Rogers talks corporate values to a spellbound sales force.
- Show your team that Excellence is attainable
- Discover how to increase productivity by removing fear of failure
- Promote employee motivation
- Communicate corporate values
- Creatively link reward to performance for greater payoffs and profits
- Beyond Close to the Customer
- Business & the Environment: Lean, Clean and Green
- Creating the Customer's Dream
- Excellence in the Public Sector
- In Search of Excellence
- Passion for Customers, A
- Passion for Customers, A (Short Cut)
- Passion for Excellence, A
- Service With Soul
- Service With Soul (Short Cut)
- Shape of the Winner, The
- Speed is Life: Get Fast or Go Broke
- Thriving on Chaos
- World-Class Qualty: The Customer Will Decide
- World-Class Qualty: The Customer Will Decide (Short Cut)